Civix Si VS 87 GN

c'mon, is this for real? this is so out there that i kinda tend to think it might be a troll or something.

EDIT: man, i just read his last post... dude. i think someone legitimately got smoked by a grand national, holy ****. sorry dude, i really thought you were kidding.

hehehe, the strage thing is ive never got the reaction i wanted to see. every one knows about them, just for once i want to see something like "you can beat him" or "he only got a 6 you can take him" curse our cars name, maby i should sell and get a stage 2 regal, hmmmm wire wheels, baby seat, baby on board bumper sticker with a winny the poo window shade. i think ive got a idea!!! this next ones going to be funny.

name a ricer fourm, these no ricer import owners are to smart for this next one.

Originally posted by equalizer442
shhhhhhhh be verry quite, dont tell them its a joke lol this is to fun. besides check out the car that i found on aol to say it was mine. it fits perfictly. but ill be fair sence i picked on your own kind ill let you pick the next forum and topic if ya want.

OK. Go to s2ki.com and say you've got a S2000 on nitrous. And you were at a stoplight when this black car that looked like a mid-'80s Monte SS pulls up and the driver grins and nods at you. Then tell them how you got obliterated even though you sprayed and were surprised by how quiet that "Monte" was (except for that odd whistle) and the tag that said QUIKV6 or something like that. "Did Chevy make a Monte with a V6?" WFT? :D

My God were sitting behind a computer on a Friday night trolling ricer boards! :eek:

im glad other people enjoy this, wonder if i put a kill story in the main fourm on this site about a civic killing a gn, wonder what the response would be. o well unless i get some request, hint hint, im not going to press my luck.;)

dang it them ubrf guys banned me grrrrrr, import mods suck, i thaught kris was bad, he banned me for saying 350 boger. this guy banned me because a gn beat a civic. friggen panseys, excuse my french:mad:

Duh, dude, that's why yhe GNX had a better 0-60 time. It hooked better due to it's all wheel drive. I knew it for another reason too. "X" is a term used in teh car world to designate AWD... like my WRX, that is awd!! God I'm smart.
;) :p

Here's another idea....

Me (or somebody else here) can register on one of those boards as the guy with the GN that spanked you.

Or you can start a thead were you beat a GN and then the "GN owner" will come on and tell them what "really" happened. And a big flame war can ensue and so on.

Originally posted by lyonsd
Here's another idea....

Me (or somebody else here) can register on one of those boards as the guy with the GN that spanked you.

Or you can start a thead were you beat a GN and then the "GN owner" will come on and tell them what "really" happened. And a big flame war can ensue and so on.

Muhahahaha. Yes, that is good. Whoever does that is gonna get baned REALLY fast I bet.
"Yeah this jackass with 5 earings and a backwards visor looks over form his ricey POS and that's the last I saw of him. What a POS that Civic was."

:eek:

bwahahha...from the S2000 forums. "modded gm twin turbo v-6"...someone tell this guy that TT GNs are running 7s at 230+mph...

"Heh heh, I just went and did a little research. Found a Forumn www.montecarLOSS.com. Looks like the majority of MonteCarlos have 5 litre (305 ci) V-8's, but this is the same body style as the Buick Grand National, so I am guessing that you ran into a Modded GM Twin Turbo V-6. Whether it was a Buick or a Chevy is irrelevant.

I've raced a 305 MonteCarlo SS from a stop light without even trying (2K RPM start), and KILLED him upon shifting into 3rd gear, my S2000 is stock. This is about the same result when I race 5.0 mustangs. SO the car you raced is obviously very special and by no means the norm for that car."

?

Where is the fun in going to another BB and starting crap. Growing up and even now, there is always the little guy out there running his mouth to another group, starting trouble then running back to the group for back-up(usually after he gets his butt whipped). That type of action is and always will be "Chicken Feces" and anyone who practices in this is the same. What happened to "Going Fast with Class" ?
There is no Honor in going out to pick on someone you know is not a challenge, nor threat. Going based on the assumption they need the education holds no water either. Some of us need to grow up and realize for every action there is a reaction. What do think is going to happen once somebody from the BB's you guys are "TROLLING" wises up, comes to the source and reads this thread?

equalizer442, if you enjoy doing this so much, May I suggest starting a BB and linking your adventures to the same.

Geoff

Re: ?

Originally posted by Rollin
What do think is going to happen once somebody from the BB's you guys are "TROLLING" wises up, comes to the source and reads this thread?

well...as funny as this was, the man has a very valid point. we don't need ricers around here raising hell on these boards.

o well, its all in good fun, not like im insulting there **** size. ok that one fourm with kris dont count.

Another fairly educated import guy writes...

"Put it this way fellas....if you come across a GN owner and he's revving on you, chances are he's not stock. In that case, if you want to run 'em, enjoy the show but the ending will come by as soon as the opening credits start. "

Great line, but the more I read the more I think...why are we starting threads that have a tendency to educate the uneducated about our cars? One of the more enjoyable aspects of my Turbo T is the fact that most ricers are clueless about what a beating they're about to receive once the throw a rev my way. Ricers tend to sensationalize everything, if you don't believe me, just ask one how fast their car is :rolleyes: And telling them about a rare 80's GM turbo car to be on the lookout for just gives them another car to exaggerate about. Pretty soon they'll be trading stories about how they saw one of those "modded gm twin turbo v-6" and knew enough to stay away from it.

Call it unfair, but I love the look on the average import guy's face when they unexpectedly hear the Turbo under the hood of my Buick :eek:

Originally posted by V8_bait
Great line, but the more I read the more I think...why are we starting threads that have a tendency to educate the uneducated about our cars? One of the more enjoyable aspects of my Turbo T is the fact that most ricers are clueless about what a beating they're about to receive once the throw a rev my way.

I think equalizer's goal is finding those people. He stated he never got the response he thought where one of them would say the Honda would beat the GM POS in question.

I disagree that most ricers are clueless. This past weekend I stopped by this car club meeting where there were quite a few ricers. None of them wanted a lesson in ways of the Dark Side - not even the Camaro guy with the "Corvette" engine (it was a stock LT1 - I guess he was trying to intimidate me) nor the 350Z guy. The 350Z guy said he'd race me in his built "Bug" with a 427 in it. Their excuse was that I wasn't stock. :rolleyes: