ck billet servo instructions

monte379

just got my ck billet servo. nice piece. i didnt get any instructions, does anyone happen to have the instructions for this ? thanks

I bought one a couple years ago when I built my trans. I have them somewhere out in the garage. I will see if I can find them and let you know tomorrow morn if nobody else helps out before then.

Will email them shortly.Servo uses original pin and inner and outer springs.It does not use the steel 3rd piston that installs inside the 2nd piston.From inside out orientation is 1,small return spring,2 stock servo pin with clipped on cushion spring support,3 large cushion spring,4 billet 2nd piston,5 billet servo cover 6 original retaining ring.

Will email them shortly.Servo uses original pin and inner and outer springs.It does not use the steel 3rd piston that installs inside the 2nd piston.From inside out orientation is 1,small return spring,2 stock servo pin with clipped on cushion spring support,3 large cushion spring,4 billet 2nd piston,5 billet servo cover 6 original retaining ring.

got them, thanks !