ckperformance 2004r overhaul manual

chris718

several of the frequent readers of transmission talk have emailed us for info on how to obtain our book and when it will be available.as of today the book is scheduled to be ready in mid december and the first run will be 100 copies.due to the cost involved in printing and labor costs for layouts we must limit the first run to 100 and we will then see the response to it and print the next lot accordingly.all who would like to reserve a copy should email us as to assure you get a copy of the first print.the book will also cover methods for those without certain specialty tools working at home,clutch material selection,installing roller bearings,and also mechanical and hydraulic operation as well as how and what is needed to make them live at various horsepower levels.remember without your support on the first run the second one wont be possible and the reason for the book is for all of you out there.

Chris,

Sounds good! I'll buy one. Heck, that may save you answering a bunch of phone calls the next time I rebuild a trans. :) Now where was your TH-400 book last week... ;)

What's the price going to be, by the way? I guess that should've been my first question before I said I'd buy one. :p

I'm interested also and would like to know the price too. As long as it's reasonable, I want one.

much of the hi performance /heavy duty will be included to aid you who build your own product.this doesnt mean that the special parts developed wont be needed however ,but will definately only include neccessary items that have been thoroughly tested.

Chris emailed me..he was concerned about posting a price for the book; didn't want to upset Bruce. I, however, have no such concerns... :p He's targeting a $35 price for the book, which sounds great in my opinion. I am sure that's a preliminary thing so don't send me hate mail if it changes! ;)

Chris,

I sent you a private message, but I don't know if you received it. I'll definately order one of your manuals. Can we pre-order yet?

Rob