Classic FAST Sequential ECU, C-Com, Wideband 02, w/complete Casper's Engine Harness.

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
I have for sale a Classic Fast Sequential ECU with low mile Wideband Oxygen sensor. Firmware was upgraded and ECU checked 12-7-07 by FAST. Hasn't been run since. Included is three disks with the C-Com program. It comes with a brand new never run complete Casper's engine harness for this ECU for a clean install without any sloppy jumper harnesses. The harness was made for a A/C car with all relays to be mounted under the dash. It also places the MAP sensor under the dash away from the harsh engine bay environments. This harness connects to the stock bulkhead connector underneath the powermaster. It also has the correct connector for the Ramchargers (Intrepid) dual fans so no splicing is required. The Wideband connector is there as well, so everything is plug and play. All you need is your injector harness and you are good to go. The harness was $680.00 by it's self.

Many have asked me the difference between Bank to Bank vs. Sequential. Yes, sequential is better and will exhibit a better idle and lower rpm fuel control due to the injectors firing separately. It's great for those who want to run 95lb injectors or greater on the street, the sequential unit would be much easier to tune and show better street manners as opposed to a bank to bank. I don't want to ramble on as I am by all means no expert, but if you perform a search on the differences, you can find the needed information.

Asking 1400 shipped obo for the ECU/Harness combo. I will not separate unless I can find 1 buyer for each. I also will separate if I can sell the harness by itself first. If I do separate, I would ask for 600 shipped on the harness, 850 shipped on the box/02/C-Com.

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0611.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

I was asked if the Harness would work with the XFI. They have different connectors however I did contact Caspers and they can change it to accomodate the XFI.

Original purchaser does not need this setup anymore and never used it. 1200 shipped for the combo!:eek: Or 1000 shipped plus your stock unmolested engine harness!:eek: