Classic fast sequential

turboluke

I have a classic fast sequential with WB02, Complete wiring harness for Buick and 2 sets of injectors 63lbs and 83lbs. Everything is new I never got a chance to finish my project and sold the car. $1200 gets everthing Thats less than half of what I paid.Thanks

Attachments

• Fast system 001.jpg
    Fast system 001.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 294
  • Fast system 002.jpg
    Fast system 002.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 293
  • Fast system 003.jpg
    Fast system 003.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 292
  • Fast system 004.jpg
    Fast system 004.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 291
Are you sure it's a sequential box? A 30-122010 is the part number for a bank to bank unit. The firmware suggests the same thing.

When I bought it from percision I ordered a sequential. I will check on it and call. Thanks for the info

Fast

Thanks Cal for the info I did call and find out that it is a bank2bank system. I am not trying to mislead anyone I got the stuff a while back. I thought I ordered a sequential sytem. Knowing that I dropped the price. Everthing is new and never installed. I want $850 shipped for it all.
Thanks

That is a great price!! I wasn't acusing you of anything, just didn't want anyone upset later. ttt for an honest seller

interested

Hi, please put me next on the list! I am VERY interested in this. I sent you a PM. I forgot to ask in the pm, do you have a start up program for this with the 83's? :smile:

It was nice talking to you about the fast for sale. I sent a pm to Cal about the wideband and the Start up program for 83's. Thanks James