Classic tube?

boosted-para

Has anyone used the classic tube brake lines for our cars? Are the stainless steel lines of decent quality?

I need to change mine but I don't have the ability to make them look the same as the factory bends, so am looking for an alternative.

Jay

The Classic tube brakelines kit is top quality got them on both cars! I ordered them directly from classic tubes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used the right stuff. You can get them through jegs for fail cheap. Way cheaper than classic tube or even ordering direct

I ordered my fuel lines from them (dealt with Tim) and am very happy with them. Very high quality.

Yea well for a guy who owns one he sure didn't know the sizes of the lines. He sent me the wrong return line and he said he would take take of me. Guess what he didn't. I got screwed on the correct one and shipping. Just stating what happened. The lines ed good quality.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Tim from Classic Tube bought his 87 GN new. He has always been very helpful to me. I've bought steel brake lines - powermaster to valve, stainless brake lines on rear end, and their stopflex stainless flex brake lines. They aren't the cheapest but excellent quality.

Craig