cleaning out garage extra GN parts

Cleaner13

The Cleaner
Pinion snubber 10 shipped obo

Brand new never used touch and go alarm 30 shipped obo

Eclipse 4 X 10s used 20 and shipping

Eclipse 5 1/4s new 25 and shipping

both sets package $50 shipped

(2) TTA pillar gauge pods (25 shipped both or 15 each)

9 Inch high strength connecting hose best offer

Stock GN Comp chip $20 shipped

Hello,
Im interested in the set of speakers. Do you have any pics and are they in good condition?? Please let me know ASAP.
Thanks,
Derek
sachsdca@msn.com

Cleaner13 said:
....Snip....(2) TTA pillar gauge pods (25 shipped both or 15 each)....Snip....

What size holes and how many holes? I assume the guage pod replaces the full length of the stock A pillar trim?

Lee

buickbert said:
can i get a pic of the snubber to twint66s@yahoo.com

thx
buickbert

Currently I am working on the pics for the parts, hopefully I can have them by sunday, my computer has had a virus so I have been borrowing my friends.

quicker6- speakers are in good conidition, I just dont have a GN anymore... the 5 1/4s I never even used, they were taken out of the box to be checked but nothing more, the 4 X 10s I had installed and never had a problem with them, never had an amp to them etc. just a stock replacement

lburou none of these have holes in them, they have velcro on the inside of them to attach, they overlap the A-pillar

By any chance do you know the power handling specs and are they two-way or three-way speakers??
Thanks again,
Derek :cool:

Updating parts

Pinion snubber 10 shipped obo

Brand new never used touch and go alarm 30 shipped obo

speakers are SOLD

(2) TTA pillar gauge pods (25 shipped both or 15 each)

T-top bags one has a small pierced hole not all the way through ($50 shipped)

B&M Racing tranny cooler (brand new) ($40 shipped)

Brand new Coolant Sensor ($15 shipped)

Stock vacuum block(needs one screw, gasket usuable) $5 and shipping

Underhood Braces $20 shipped

Rear differential fluids (3 bottles of GM lube with 1 bottle of GM additive, 1 plastic connector for easy fill and one brand new rear differential gasket) All brand new full bottles and parts etc.. $20 shipped

Also I have about 4-5 hoses (1 is about 9-10 inches, 2 of the stock orange and some others) and (6) or more various clamps and some extras etc. 10 shipped

I will try and get pics up tonight, dont laugh but Im at the public library since my computer has still not been returned to me.... lol

Touch and go alarm was an alarm that when installed you need to touch a certain screw from the kit which discharges the alarm when you start the car
the screw can be hidden anywhere or anywhere obvious etc, if you are not touching it with your hand there is no negative discharge and the car will not start

hope this covers everything