Cleaning up the garage... 87 T odds and ends

under8d

professional instigator
Some finishing parts for your baby... I'm funding my black wrapped steering wheel. I'd be interested in trade for a black wrapped steering wheel, black collar, black horn ring, or black horn button (tri-shield preferred.) I'll accept any form of payment, as long as you're ok with it clearing before I ship. Shipping is to the continental US. I'm good business and like good business. If you don't like my prices, shoot me a pm, maybe we can come to an agreement :cool: Now to the parts:

NOS 3.8L trunk badge $40 shipped NOT a repop but GM NOS goodiness

0727011912.jpg

3 NOS door strap covers (no idea where the 4th is, lol) $20 shipped It's like a buy-2-get-the-3rd-free with no shipping

0727011902.jpg

NOS "T" fender emblems $50 shipped for the pair

0727011903.jpg

NOS blackout outer dewsweeps, sill weatherstrips, window rubbers, whatever you say to describe them $140 shipped I know you can find cheaper repops, but nothing fits quite like factory GM parts

0727011901.jpg

0727011901a.jpg

And lastly, a VERY VERY clean grey rear seat from an 87 "T" (spell check is telling me it's actually gray.) No sun fade, rips, tears, etc. $150 This item, I can ship, but it won't be cheap! I suppose upon buyers request, I can take the rings off and just ship the material, but it'll need to be payed for first.

0727011900.jpg

0727011859.jpg

0727011858.jpg

Items are located in Spokane, WA and you are more than welcome to pick them up, if you're in the area. Help my old Buick, new buford get a steering wheel she deserves!!! Thanks :biggrin:

I'll take the trunk emblem and screw covers. PM me your mailing address and I'll send it out in the morning

We must have been typing at the same time. When I pushed submit your post was ahead of mine. No biggie, I'm just looking for back up. I dont need them.

3 NOS door strap covers (no idea where the 4th is, lol) $20 shipped It's like a buy-2-get-the-3rd-free with no shipping

Consider these sold if they are still available or work a trade towards the black horn cap you need. I have one available. PM me if you are interested.

Getting back to everyone in the order recieved... I will mark the post "pending" and then sold when it's paid for. Thanks for all the interest!

Edit: I just noticed I cannot edit the first post, lol

I still have the rear seat... Everything else is pending :biggrin: Thanks!!!

"T" emblems sold :biggrin:

Let's make this for sale thread a clean sweep... $120 on the rear seat!!! :cool:

payment will be sent out today for trunk emblem and pull strap screw covers. 2 more pieces and the 5 year puzzle is complete:biggrin:

payment will be sent out today for trunk emblem and pull strap screw covers. 2 more pieces and the 5 year puzzle is complete:biggrin:

Thanks!!!

And the seat is pending... I may just have a clean sweep on a sale thread :cool: Guess I should see what else is hiding up in the rafters, lol