Clear and Black Tinted Turn Signal lenses for sale...

6LE Designs

I wanted those black tinted pieces that go over the factory lenses but couldn't find them... So we started making them...

20140531_185306.jpg

While we were add it I decided to do something new... We made a clear lens (thicker than the above) to REPLACE the factory yellow lens. I baked the factory one in the oven at 275 degrees for 15 minutes and pried it off. I painted the inside top and bottom black (leaving the rest chrome), glued the new lens one (3M windshield adhesive), installed new amber bulbs and reinstalled...

20140531_182136.jpg

20140531_182157.jpg

20140531_182218.jpg

20140531_182624.jpg

I liked it but also like the black ones...

20140531_183056.jpg

20140531_182636.jpg

Anyways, we're putting both types for sale on our site but we needed pictures on more cars than just mine.

Normal price is going to be $75 shipped for either set (clear that you modify your factory housing or tinted black acrylic that you just bolt on over stock) but we have 5 sets of each we'll sell at $45 shipped if you just promise to send some pics. Thanks!

Nice...to bad i just did all my lights black...im interested in that front chin spoiler though...looks mean...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

^^We can definitely make you one of those. Just never thought any one but me would have interest in it lol.

We did make the grille by hand. No plans to go into production with it as it is WAY too labor intensive... I doubt anyone wants to pay $500+ for a grille lol.

I paid nearly $800 for bumper fillers. A $500 for a grille is not out of the question. The grille is killer!

^^^ wish i had that budget....u guys need to pay more federal taxes so i can get on that level :D:oops::eek:

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Would you guys be we willing to cut some oversized tinted overlays to be used without the bezel?
IMO it is much cleaner without the turn signal beze.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Would you guys be we willing to cut some oversized tinted overlays to be used without the bezel?
IMO it is much cleaner without the turn signal beze.

X2 Especially important with shaved bumpers.

So just cut them to the bezel dimensions (minus the curve up the bumper)?
Sort of. Just remove the bezel and install the tinted overlays. You will see where they need to be extended. I will take a pic of mine tomorrow to show you.

Will you post a pic of your car a few feet further back please. I'd really like to see that grille. Looks sick