CLEAR/SMOKED Headlight covers NEW $40 shipped

Glad everyone likes them,if there is every a problem with fitment or you break or lose one,let me know.The attachment system is the same as GTS or Lund,i just use alum brackets instead of plastic.Sold many sets and i hand make them,the shape is kinda weird and tapered,but i got it down pretty good.Thank you

headlight covers

I have clear and smoked headlight covers.These are removable and stay on at high speeds.They are a lucite material which is durable and not flimsy.I have them in chrome or black trim.They are secured by an aluminium bracket which attaches to your bezels with a super strength tape.I have pics and a link avail.These are $40 shipped,parking lights are $17 shipped or will do combo for $55 shipped.I do paypal, MO,or personal check,Thank you...

received my covers very nice quality. thanks again

REAR taillight covers????

How about a set for the REAR?????? Since, the FRONT where a SUPER FIT and Easy to install....hope you can work-out a way to make and SELL the rear. IF and WHEN----I want to get-in-line for some.
THANKS

These light covers suck, I hate them:eek: Ya right. ttt for a awesome product. Thanks a million for stepping up. I will post when I get a chance. :biggrin:

Picture's of smoked covers!

:)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 57