Clinton/Obama combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatFink

PutTheNeedleOnTheRecord!
I have a feeling that these two will get matched up for the Dems run for the white house in 2008. Anyone else suspect this will become the Dems 'super Duo"? If they do, they'll have a good shot I suspect. Who will be the GOP's contending match?

And now a grown-ups response to your question: I don't think Obama and Hitlary can coexist. If you look at some the sniping going on between the two of them now, there's already some bad blood and will probably get worse as we get into the primaries. They both lean pretty far left, but at least Obama is upfront about it, whereas Klinton is still convinced she can fool pretty much everybody.

As far as who would be the possible running mates on the GOP side? Best guesses: Condoleeza Rice, Gingrich (unless he does decide to run), Tommy Thompson, and I wouldn;t be too surprised if the name Jeb Bush comes up. Guliani will probably look for a moderate, possibly Dr Rice just for the drawing power.Romney will look for a more traditional conservative, and who knows what Fred Thompson is going to do.....

And now a grown-ups response to your question: I don't think Obama and Hitlary can coexist. If you look at some the sniping going on between the two of them now, there's already some bad blood and will probably get worse as we get into the primaries. They both lean pretty far left, but at least Obama is upfront about it, whereas Klinton is still convinced she can fool pretty much everybody.

As far as who would be the possible running mates on the GOP side? Best guesses: Condoleeza Rice, Gingrich (unless he does decide to run), Tommy Thompson, and I wouldn;t be too surprised if the name Jeb Bush comes up. Guliani will probably look for a moderate, possibly Dr Rice just for the drawing power.Romney will look for a more traditional conservative, and who knows what Fred Thompson is going to do.....

Interesting, Rice and Guliani may make for a good combo. I don't think Jeb wouldn't jive, just too much negative vibe surrounding that name. Gingrich has yet to make a move, but that would spice it up. It's going to be a Circus come turn of the year. Better than American Idol!!

Hillary's best chance is women voters. Unfortunately, the vast majority of women are working, raising kids and married or working and raising kids. Which equals little to no time to decide the issues much less know them !
Note that I am saying her best chance is due to lack of wisdom and knowledge on the part of the women.:mad:
Not sure whom she would choose as a mate??.
I think Rice would turn down the opportunity now that she has seen America really doesn't have a United goal.(thank you lefties)

I really don't know who would be the picks for the democrats: Edwards has already proven to be a liability, can't imagine Pelosi giving up her cushy postion either. Obama/Murtha is a possibility, Bill Richardson could also enter the equation for Klinton.

Possible GOP strategy: Gingrich stays out of the '08 field and is asked by Romney (or Fred) to be his running mate. I hate to say they probably can't win, but sets up Newt in 2012 as an early favorite. Get a strange feeling that the GOP is more concerned about the midterm elections in 2010 than this upcoming one.

this must be the conversation at the DNC:

-hmmm, how can we be sure to lose every southern state?
-how bout nominate Hillary?
- great idea, but we want to lose BIG!
-how bout Hilary and A BLACK GUY!?
-great idea! we're sure to lose big with those two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could be simply conversation about relevant issues.
BUT,
I guess it's up to you to dictate what's important dialogue and set the tone for what really matters. You really are the only one with the "correct" opinion and truly enlightened point of view. just you. only you.
all about you.

"-how bout Hilary and A BLACK GUY!?"

I bet you have nazi or rebel (racist) flag prominatley diplayed across your azz right next to plaque that reads "I'm afraid of any opinion slightly different than my own, therefore I carry a loaded gun in malls and to my weekly tent revivals"

Wasn't left or right thread, just a speculation as to what may come....prick.

swap out a 350 for your turbo 6, that would reflect most accurately on intellect such as yours.

Could be simply conversation about relevant issues.
BUT,
I guess it's up to you to dictate what's important dialogue and set the tone for what really matters. You really are the only one with the "correct" opinion and truly enlightened point of view. just you. only you.
all about you.

"-how bout Hilary and A BLACK GUY!?"

I bet you have nazi or rebel (racist) flag prominatley diplayed across your azz right next to plaque that reads "I'm afraid of any opinion slightly different than my own, therefore I carry a loaded gun in malls and to my weekly tent revivals"

Wasn't left or right thread, just a speculation as to what may come....prick.

swap out a 350 for your turbo 6, that would reflect most accurately on intellect such as yours.

good job with the insult. You were just speculating on things to come, and so was I. I speculate that a black man, a woman, or a catholic republican is a sure bet to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.