Clocking the turbo

PSU 98

I searched here twice and couldn't find the answer I needed. I just finished installing a ThunderFab SLIC (and it was a real pain in the A$$) and now I need to "clock" the turbo slightly. I read some posts that said to just loosen up six bolts but I'm not sure specifically which ones will get this thing to move (there's a lot of bolts under that cover LOL). Some of those bolts look pretty rusty and I don't want to break something I didn't need to touch to begin with. A pic would really be helpful here. Thanks!

I searched here twice and couldn't find the answer I needed. I just finished installing a ThunderFab SLIC (and it was a real pain in the A$$) and now I need to "clock" the turbo slightly. I read some posts that said to just loosen up six bolts but I'm not sure specifically which ones will get this thing to move (there's a lot of bolts under that cover LOL). Some of those bolts look pretty rusty and I don't want to break something I didn't need to touch to begin with. A pic would really be helpful here. Thanks!
On my stock turbo the location of the bolts are where the stock actuator bolts to the compressor. They are attached to metal moon shaped brackets. These brackets are what I loosened to clock my stocker. Sorry no pictures.

They are the bolts that go into the aluminum compressor housing. THey are typically 13mm wrench size. Just loosen them and take a mallet and give the housing a "love tap" and it'll rotate freely. Tap on the outlet that goes into the intercooler. It might move with out a hammer tap, though.

Mine moved so easy i had to lightly snug the bolts to avoid over rotating.then set it and forget it. 10 minute job with 1 beer inbetween