Cobra kill (bad attitude)

Gr82baGN

BAM
First at a light and then from about a 25 mph roll. I was at a light getting on to RT80, super nice looking Black 03 Cobra pulls up next to me and it's on. No talk, no heavy looks, I build about 2lbs of Boost and I open the dump all the way. Light goes green and he jumps me by half a car length, my tires hook pretty good and I blow by him at about 22lbs of boost. Stayed that way getting on to the exit. On 80 he tries to blow by me at about a 25 mph roll. I slam it hard and ride what looked like almost 22\20lbs of boost for about a quater mile(0 knock, thank you SMC). As we come up to traffic I slow down and he goes crazy zig zaging through traffic and blows by me flipping me the bird. That took the fun out of it. I did not pursue. My car is tuned real nice, all I need now is to get to the track with some slicks and some 116 octane. :)

Good kill....too bad he had to be such a sore loser. I'm still hoping to go up against one myself. An 03 Cobra that is....:D

Nice kill.

...With your mod's, an 03 cobra will need all the bolt-on's to hang. And even then, depending on the driver, a race from a stop, could be very ugly if he can not launch. Since most of the 03 cobra guys have a serious "god complex", its no surprise he was a poor sport.

hahaha nice combo...he didn't stand a chance against you...one day i am gonna have motor work done to my car and bigger turbo and such...can't wait...i am doing fine though running 25 lbs of boost on the street with my SMC dual nozzle kit....not much can hang with me either and my motor just has valve springs done to it:D

d0n_3d

I wish I could take credit for putting the combo together I just watched and learned. Paul and the crew from Ron's Auto did all the work putting it together and Jack Merkel built the engine. They did a great job. The car is really a blast to drive. With the alky kit I'm not worried about running high boost. But you do have to be careful. Thanks :D