Come on Joe R, Jr...How'd you do at the NATS???

FJM568

Waiting to hear the details...How'd you do at the NATS??? Did your dad run, too???

I'm just mad because I couldn't get away to go...

wooohooo...Jr got his 10...at the NATS no less!!! and Sr kept the crank in one piece this time?!?!? ;) heheh

Way to go Joe...

I really gotta just pick one car to work on at a time and get it done...Now if the machine shop would just quit screwing around and do it the way I tell them and get it right the first time, maybe I can get my 87 T running soon...The 85 is almost done, should be running 11s in no time...

gotta go...

Oh Scott, your too humble....Scott forgot to mention he went 10.67 @ 126 mph on a conservative 23-24 psi tune! I'm afraid to see what kind of ET's Scott will run when he actually runs that 70 in it's "sweet" spot???:)

What boostage where you running Joe Jr? Just curious! Congrats again man!!!!!!!

PS- glad Papa Joe kept his car in 1 piece!:D :D :D

The 10 second pass was at 24-25 psi on a 1.51 short time. At first I went 11.001 and was certain my 10 second slip was around the corner on the next pass. But as usual, I was doing too much tuning and playing with the combo and knocked off a BUNCH of 11'os and 11 teen passes before the 10.92 pass. Yes I had to get a new fuel pump. I went with the Aeromotive pump that is good for 750 turbo HP. This new pump may have to go back as I noticed my FP gauge bouncing all around at idle with 1/2 tank of fuel??? I borrowed my dad's other gauge that we know is good to confirm or deny that my POS Kenny Bell gauage hasn't taken a ****ski. I cannot imagine that this new pump would have crapped out with just 26 passes on it! (yes that's how many passes I made at BG in 3 days:)) It's kind of depressing knowing that my GN will most likely never run another 10 second pass untill I go to another good track, or KCIR pulls their head out of their 4 courner contacts and starts prepping the track like they should:( That BS of charging an additional $5 a car to "resurface the track" is so bunk! They will close up shop before the city allows them to resurface the track. Oh well, I'll run with what I have to use for now, and wait with much excitment for the Midwest Buick Challenge in Moroco, Indiana and Buick versus Ford in Noble, Oklahoma to run my 10.7xx's:)

Congrats Joe! Please explain the $5 a car charge at KCIR, it's been a while since I've been there. Does that mean $15 to get in? For everyone?:confused: