Complete drive train with harness

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
I have a complete drive train out of a Buick GN . Complete motor with accessory , motor is not a 109 it is a 848 block unfortuinly. 200R4 transmission with converter , wiring harness . What u see in the pictures is what u get . Selling for a friend . It was pulled runing for a upgraded setup . Selling for a friend . Been sitting for a couple years . 4K . Obo
IMG_9442.JPG
IMG_9445.JPG
IMG_9444.JPG
IMG_9443.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately way to far for me to travel. I'm in West Michigan area. I've been looking for a full set-up for a while...
Well I can put it on a pallet and help arrange shipping .

Also this is a friend of mines motor and setup I was just informed that the block is a 848block not a 109 like I originally thought . For that reason the price will be reduced to $3300 OBO picture is of the transmission tag which is the original BRF 200 . He does not want to separate FYI it has to go as a package deal
IMG_9554.JPG

Well I can put it on a pallet and help arrange shipping .
Thanks again for the response. The cost for shipping on top of the package is more than I'm willing to spend. If you were a few states away, I'd be more willing. I'm looking to spend around $2800 total. That's not something he's going to take. Thanks for your time!