Complete engine plus roller cam and roller rockers

Scott Atk

Trying to help a friend sell some parts. Circumstances are forcing him to abandon the build.

Stock engine with 80K miles. Has brand new 212 flat tappet cam, lifters, double roller chain, timing cover has earl brown mods and oil pump thrust plate. Topped with ported heads, new ARP bolts and Felpro 9441PT gaskets. Motor was assembled by Len Freeman for his daughter's car before he dropped out of circulation. $1500

Brand new Full Throttle Rev X 210-215 roller cam kit for iron heads, complete with Morel roller lifters, pushrods, beehive springs, retainers, locks, $810 new from Full Throttle, Sell for $725

Harland Sharp 1.60 rollers for iron heads brand new in the package $500 new from Full Throttle, Sell for $425

Used Harland Sharp rollers for iron heads. Great shape, no issues $325

All prices are plus shipping (negotiable)

Attachments

• IMG_4431.jpg
    IMG_4431.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 1,365
  • IMG_4433.jpg
    IMG_4433.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 1,366
  • IMG_4434.jpg
    IMG_4434.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 1,366
  • IMG_4435.jpg
    IMG_4435.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,364
more pics

Attachments

• IMG_4436.jpg
    IMG_4436.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 1,357
  • IMG_4437.jpg
    IMG_4437.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,352
I WILL TAKE EITHER THE USED ROCKERS OR THE NEW ROCKERS.

LET ME KNOW WHAT IS AVAILABLE AND A PRICE SHIPPED TO 55075 USING PAYPAL.
THE CAM IS A LITTLE TOO BIG FOR MY SET-UP RIGHT NOW.:frown:

THANKS

Phantasm, Just realized "bluezone" is ahead of you on the used set. If you want the new ones I'll do $435 shipped right now, or else you can hold off and see what bluezone wants to do. Thanks, Scott

Put me in line for which ever one remains. If the used set is still available otherwise the new set.

Just let me know. I will paypal the money right away.
Thanks

Never heard back from bluezone so the used ones are yours PHANTASM. I'm leaving town for a week tomorrow but I'll get them out pending payment. Thanks, Scott

Used rockers

I will paypal it right now to the address you pm'd me.
Let me know the tracking number and when they shipped. Thanks

pm me the total using paypal. Thanks

Scott,
A friend of mine is interested in the engine. Is it an untouched stock bottom end? Who ported the heads?

Ed

Yes sir, brand new unopened. $500 + shipping from Full Throttle. Sell for $435 shipped to CONUS.