Computer help JPEG to MPEG

JFH

I need a program or something to convert my JPEG photo files to Mpeg so I can play the VCD on my DVD (TV)
Looked in CNET download but didn't see anything.

Thanks
John

honestly man, if your going to be doing that often, you might want to look into getting a new dvdplayer with picture support. I bought my second dvd player for $80 canadian, and it will do vcd, svcd, dvdr, dvdrw, mp3 cds, raw mpeg, picture cds, and of course, regular dvds.

the number of chapters you would need to create to put all the pictures on a cd to try to keep track of them would be insane, plus you would have to set it up as a slideshow..

all that said, I actually have no idea what kind of software could do that. I will have a look see and ask some of my friends though.

I just bought a Toshiba SD1800 it's suspose to do VCD but doesn't. Mabey I'll just buy a different DVD player. Like you said there cheap enough
Thanks
John

Nero software will probably do it, but I haven't specifically tried it:
http://www.nero.com/en/

They have free trial downloads available.

I've used Nero for making normal motion mpeg VCDs from digital camcorders... it is more flexible, powerful, with fewer problems than Roxio's EZ-CD Creator.

Tom H

Thanks tom I allready have Nero 5 tried it today and it works great. Real simple to do.

John