Congrats to Chris Lyons! 8.14 @ 170.2

The car still has GN1s. How we have not blown them off the car is still a mystery. The car still has a lot left. Hopefully next weekend with a good track he can improve on the time slip. Chris has been booted off TB.com so he cant post here.
With all the cars in TSO that have "alot left"how fast do you think we will see them get?

Dont go much faster though or the stage 2 guys will
want you to rethink the weight break;)

This will need to be adressed Chris is showing that it CAN be done with stock style heads like Dave and I have been saying for a long time put the right parts in and TURN IT UP Chris did his homework and here are the results

Nice pass! Congratulations. Looks like you and Fiscus are going to be racing for 7's before the year ends!

Nice pass! Congratulations. Looks like you and Fiscus are going to be racing for 7's before the year ends!

Maybe next weekend together at Edgewater. Hope the weather holds out that is definitely going to be the last weekend this year.

Not a good shot of the clocks since it was filmed from the starting line but I threw the timeslip in at the end. My NHRA license # is 369V which is also my car #.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBTHOHJVYaI

I'll have to talk with Ficus. I may need to come up there again and watch. Gotta get back in the US first :) Looks like you have quite bit left in it, good job!

Hell yeah...a showdown at edgewater...10 minutes from my house:) I'll be there if you guys go.

CL,

Congrats and change you sig!

LOL that sig has had plenty of updates this year. I'm waiting till after next weekend;)

Thanks everyone it has been a lot of fun this season hopefully the weather holds out and I get another shot at it next weekend.

Here are some pics of the new headers adn turbo
SU1HMDA2NTEuanBn.jpg

IMG00699.jpg

IMG00704.jpg

IMG00701.jpg

Congrats Chris.. Got to love those "Bolt On" Champion heads!! Magic in a box! lol

Congrat's Chris that thing is flying! Funny thing is these cars never look that fast going down the track.

Is that the stock Powermaster cylinder still on the car???:eek: Don't tell me you still have drums on the car too............ That's mega man.

Maybe next weekend together at Edgewater. Hope the weather holds out that is definitely going to be the last weekend this year.

Chris, you have anything set in stone yet?? If so what day would it be?

See ya, Kip

Chris, you have anything set in stone yet?? If so what day would it be?

See ya, Kip

Yes I fixed the dead short I had and I will be somewhere next weekend:D

So far 2 local tracks are going to be open and I am probably going to the one. If the weather looks bad for here I will go to Edgewater, Milan and Mason Dixon in that order. I believe Ted A will be at Milan and Dave Fiscus at Edgewater this weekend so we should have another exciting weekend of racing updates:D

Call me if you goto edgewater Chris. Sunday is the day to go. Usually track prep is better than saturday for t and t.