CONGRATS to Jason White XTSM BG winner 2012

III'S 87 GN

Way to get it done for sure

Qualify #1 and have a string of 5 8 second passes in a row and to finish the finals with 8:81 to demolish the tsm et record :)

that is one hell of a bracket car and you are one hell of a RACER !!

I may be the first 8 second TSM guy but you are for sure the real 8sec109 !!!!:cool:

Thanks for pushing the limits and keeping dreams big within the Buick community. It was a pleasure to see the cars in person I watch so closely on youtube. Congrats. I'm sure it took an insane amount of hard work.

That car makes 8.8x look effortless. He is going to be hard to catch, but I look forward to the challenge.

Very fun to watch.....Congrats Jason......was my shirt that lucky again??...lol

Jason,

Your car put on one of the best performances I saw at the Nationals. Those 8.8 second runs were super impressive! You make it look easy when we all know it's not.

Keep up the good work

Neal

Awesome job Bro!
After all these years, all the late nights, all the days at the track with that Silver car not being right, you have got it working so good!! Congratulations!! I know what you have been through with that car and to see it running the way it does even impresses me! 8.xx with a 109 block??? DAMN! And then 5 passes in a row in the 8's!! I know Don is jelly :D

music is for the Haters

Awesome job Bro!
After all these years, all the late nights, all the days at the track with that Silver car not being right, you have got it working so good!! Congratulations!! I know what you have been through with that car and to see it running the way it does even impresses me! 8.xx with a 109 block??? DAMN! And then 5 passes in a row in the 8's!! I know Don is jelly :D

music is for the Haters

Awesome work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I will paypal you $1.00 to upload those vids a second time minus the music ;p

Awesome job Bro!

music is for the Haters
Thanks for posting the videos...The car just rocks !!!!! Tell your bro congrats again. Good to see you again.

Bryan