Considering lm7 swap in my GN

LOL@V8

I've been considering doing a 5.3 single turbo swap instead of going further with the 3.8. Keep in mind I'm not rich lol.

I was curious what some of you guys are using for mounts and ect. I would really like to keep my 200R4. It's a art carr tranny that I've only put about 500 miles on. What is needed to adapt tranny? Can I use the same converter? It's a new art carr 9" 3200 as well.

What do most use as a management system? LS harness or a FAST? Also what have you guys used for a fuel system? I'm guessing the fuel tank can be reused. I have a 340 in tank that I'll replace.

I have a C5 z06 that I've been modding as well so I have some take off parts. Thought about using my exhaust manifolds and try to flip them forward. I have a z06 cam and ls6 manifold too. I'll be happy with 550-600 at the tire and run a mid - high 10 sec 1/4. It'll mostly see a concrete road late at night though.

I appreciate all advice. Thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

93 and e85 are my 2 choices on fuel. I live in Houston and e85 is everywhere.

I was also thinking of a top mount turbo setup with a crossover kind of like the stock GN is. I would like to use my PTE slic with that.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app