control arms?

RGS87GN

was wondering what everyones opinions on control arms and brand preferences is. I need both upper and lower, something good for everyday but functional at the track. Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks guys.

was wondering what everyones opinions on control arms and brand preferences is. I need both upper and lower, something good for everyday but functional at the track. Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks guys.

If you are talking rear control arms I like my UMI Rotojoints.

I have UMI's on my car and the only complaint is that they can be noisey if you don't keep up on the grease. I also just picked up some Global West rear lowers and front upper A arms. They are more money but look like a quality product (Rear lower control arms are also heavier than UMI's)

I picked up a full hotchkiss rear suspension kit for an incredibly low price. Ill tell you they are really nice quality. Welds are clean, bushings are top of the line. They are HEAVY though. I am not sure how this is going to affect the car.

Zack

Just bought the umi double adjustable roto joint set up, poly graphite ear bushings and, and hellwig 55809 just waiting on the ups man.