Cool car I tuned today

We drove up as this thing was finishing a pull. Holy ****, that's all I can say. :biggrin:

Damn, if that don't give you chubby.;)

Thats one mean machine! :cool:

Got to be a couple air plane pumps watering that lawn. :biggrin:

Nice.. Happen to know what heads are on it? curious if he's using stock heads or aftermarkets.

Was it to hold the umbrella for Cal? :biggrin: J/K - sorry - couldn't resist. Sweet car.

You guys are rough :D Besides, no umbrella is gonna block as much sun as BillyT does for me

Thats fast

It ran 144MPH at 5#s on sat with an easy launch

However didnt Kent Rudbecks car run a high 4s in the 1/8th 274 twin turbo 2 70s outlaw :) you gotta love those v/6s. Whats the most HP. AND TORQUE YOU SEEN ON YOUR DYNO from a v/6 twin turbo buick Otto, thank you for sharing one nice car that camaro is wow, and if you dont mind what kind boost is he pushing.

However didnt Kent Rudbecks car run a high 4s in the 1/8th 274 twin turbo 2 70s outlaw :) you gotta love those v/6s. Whats the most HP. AND TORQUE YOU SEEN ON YOUR DYNO from a v/6 twin turbo buick Otto, thank you for sharing one nice car that camaro is wow, and if you dont mind what kind boost is he pushing.

I have not had a twin turbo V6 on my dyno.
This car was the highest HP I have done on my dyno.
19#s on Pump fuel was 1017 RWHP 25# was 1145 on C16 with conservative timing.

hello people; Too bad there's no film of it. I know it's no big deal to see it but I've seen on you tube or somewhere these high HP vehicles on a dyno blowing smoke every where and giving the sounds like the thing is going to blow.
IBBY