Cool Desert Nights--June

lethal231ci

The Next Generation
Nice car show in the Tri-Cities of southeast Washington. Always have a couple thousand cars come through. It's usually 3rd weekend of June but I am just giving a heads up to schedule plans! Last year we had 6-8 ttype's/GN's which one of the GN's won nicest 80's car! I may not enter my GN this year due to motor problems but we'll see!

Good to hear you'll be coming out again! I'm not sure if I'll have my GN in it this year, need to rebuild the motor...but I'll be hanging out with all you guys again!

There's 7 of us coming down from Spokane with our Buicks !! I think Al Berry might also make it up from CA.

I might try and make it down, but i need to get a few things fixed....i.e. header cracked and oil leak :(

Mike i might call you soon if your still up to taking a look/scan at my car.

Might need to do a little road time with you in my car, Mike when I get down there- ;)

Got another one of our Buick freinds coming.!! Randy Halverson with his 87-GN will be coming along.

It's going to be a great weekend! Guys are already bringing out their cars in the Tri-Cities. Hopefully I can get mine going by then!

See you guys next weekend!

Mike, I'll be calling you either tonight or tomorrow to figure out this weekend. Also, having more car troubles so I think I'm just doing the Saturday Show n' Shine.