Cooling/fans

Loswages05

Thinking of doing a f body radiator I hear good things. Was going to see what fan set up is good to go. Car has Ac and stock intercooler. Thx

ALRADCO fans, and radiator too if you can swing it. Pricey stuff, but well worth it. I bought a radiator for my old GN and loved it. Decided to bite the bullet once and be done. Had bad luck with the F body. It cooled, but wasn't straight and the end tanks seeped.

ALRADCO fans, and radiator too if you can swing it. Pricey stuff, but well worth it. I bought a radiator for my old GN and loved it. Decided to bite the bullet once and be done. Had bad luck with the F body. It cooled, but wasn't straight and the end tanks seeped.
Yes this one is for the street gn didn't want to get to crazy. What about them ebay 3 core aluminum ones

I'm a cheap ass and most on the board know it, but having a radiator that works will keep you from damaging an engine. Peter (ALRADCO) may be a bit pricey but well worth the $ considering how much an engine can cost in comparison.;)

I'm a cheap ass and most on the board know it, but having a radiator that works will keep you from damaging an engine. Peter (ALRADCO) may be a bit pricey but well worth the $ considering how much an engine can cost in comparison.;)
Lol true I'll check it out

Attachments

• 1407179525530.jpg
    1407179525530.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 84
Charlie and the other guys are right Peter's rads are some of the best out there. Save up your $$ and get the Alradco one you won't be sorry. It's kind of hard to see but here it is.
rad4.jpg
. The best #1 thing I could have ever done for my car.

I picked up some Spal 11" pullers and the wiring harness from Caspers, I'll post back here after install and let you know how it went if you like. Spals were $204.96 for what it's worth.

Kirban comments we wil soon be offering the Caspers plug and play harness which is designed to work with the intriped dual fan set up. we wil also have the the intreped dual fans as well.

The key is the Caspers plug and play harness as it has 2 relays in the system so when the fans kick on it doesn't put a heavy draw on your system at once...

Dual fans seems to be the hot ticket for extreme heat coupled to a quality radiator or one that has regularly been cleaned...

We all realize how well our cars run in cooler weather so its something you try to duplicate by keeping the heat at bay on hot days...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Thanks everyone. We have a few radiator as well as dual fan options. Also working on another fan setup. Fan kits come with Caspers wiring harness so it's plug and play, with relays, etc.

After being stranded on the side of the road or watching temps climb as I sit in traffic long ago, I learned the hard way that the proper cooling system done right is the only way to go. www.alradco.com

Peter

Thinking of doing a f body radiator I hear good things. Was going to see what fan set up is good to go. Car has Ac and stock intercooler. Thx

I've heard bad things about them, like they crack. The best drop in is Alradco. The best fans are Spal. You have a GN, buy the best and be done with it.