corbeau seats,rear seat upholstery

v6togo

corbeau seats with g-body sliding mounting brackets,black cloth,brand new never mounted. I set them in car that was it. never bolted down.450.00 + shipping

Rear seat upolstery for gn. new never opend bag that it is in. 140.00 shipped

moving on to other projects for a while.

Adam Switzer

Attachments

• seats.jpg
    seats.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 511
  • TRS-20801-right-sm.jpg
    TRS-20801-right-sm.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 507
  • seat cover.jpg
    seat cover.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 506
What style seats are these? Would you mind getting a shipping quote for me to 77040, which is business address. Are the sliders universal or bought from Corbeau? THANKS

put me in line for the rear seat upholstery if it was made by jax. thanks,
jqn555@live.com . my notifications don't work on here, so please email if available.

The seats are the trs style and the sliders are corbeau for g body.I will work on a shipping quote. The rear seat cover is made by PUI interiors and I bought from g body parts.

Thanks

A few guys want shipping quotes. But they are still for sale. I can't do shipping quota till I get home from work this evening.

Put me at the front of the pack on the front seats!!! Pending shipping quote. The shipping shouldn't be more than $75 because I had a pair of seats sent from Tennesse that were $68 to a business address.

put me in line for seats pending shipping to business at 28001.
Hot Air

What???

corbeau seats with g-body sliding mounting brackets,black cloth,brand new never mounted. I set them in car that was it. Never bolted down.450.00 + shipping

rear seat upolstery for gn. New never opend bag that it is in. 140.00 shipped

moving on to other projects for a while.

Adam switzer

adam, don't give up now!! The last time i saw your car it was getting close..

Bill.long time no see.the wife wont let me give up.she said she would never talk to me again if I sold it.seats wont fit with the roll bar.

Allll ok!!!

You scared me!!!!!but really... It would not be a bad thing if my wife considered not talking to me for a while!!!(she never shuts up)hahahahah.. Anyways we'll have to chat and catch up...give me a buzz some time,we'll do lunch,,, happy new year!!!!!