Cotton's Winter Bash

QuickBuick87

Anyone know if there's going to be a winter get together this year?? Man, we really need to do something as it's already been a S**ty winter for sure!! :p

Ken

was there 2 weeks ago and he is planning 1 for febuary sometime? somebody call him / pm him and let us know,

OK guys,

FEBRUARY 20TH, 2010. THATS A SATURDAY!!! THE WEEKEND AFTER THE DAYTONA 500.

mY SHOP : COTTON'S PERFORMANCE
105 WALNUT STREET
AGAWAM, MA 01001
413-789-0531

Just show up after 9am, the fun begins early and ends when the food is gone. I'll be putting together some giveaways and specials. Updates to follow.. As always, if you have something edible you'd like to bring.. a special dish, dessert whatever.. bring it on!!

Anyone crazy enough to drive there TR there? ;)

Someone does every year!! Last year some crazy guy from NH brought down his Limited!! Yea, i'm talking bout you 6pack. ;) I'll be bringing my famous 'taco bites'. Well, famous to me anyways, lol. Maybe some more beer too as boostingirl will need some help on that i'm sure. Lots of drunks come up every year from the Jersey area! :eek:;)

Ken

Someone does every year!! Last year some crazy guy from NH brought down his Limited!! Yea, i'm talking bout you 6pack. ;)

Ken

Me CRAZY = YES

LIMITED is in DEAD storage :( and will be there for a LOOOOONG time with all the snow we have.

I have to check with the wife to see what she has on her calaner

Excellent! I'll pass it around to the NH boys.:wink:

I can't take my Buick since it's down for rebuild. If the weather holds then I'll take the 2010 Camaro. Then again, last time I took it to Jack's he gave it a beatin(Pedal to the metal) before I did.
Allan G.

Ahhh can't wait. I bought my GN from a guy in Agawam last year. Looking forward to seeing the shop, and finally meeting some more TB guys (and girl) :biggrin: