cruise night?

Dzdave

would like to meet fellow turbo buick owners , I am a new owner live in West Seattle looking for advice on upgrades ? chip for stock turbo injectors thanks Dave :D

Dave,

I got your PM sorry for the delayed response. We need to schedule soon to have a BBQ or something that would attract multiple TR owners to meet in one spot. Then we could schedule multiple tunings/upgrades on several cars if need be.

Anyone interested in have a "get together" prior to TTIV? The sun is starting to come out a little more and it's staying lighter longer. Maybe we could get something going mid May time frame?

FS
Frank
TED
What ever???

Might be tough for me to make that seeing as how I have alot to do before the Kirban seminar, the puyallup buick meet, and TTIV.

I was planning on hosting a Turbo Buick BBQ party at my place in Lake Stevens prior to TTIV.

How about Saturday, May 17th?

Maybe we could hookup in the afternoon to do mods and tuning, then have the BBQ in the evening. I've got plenty of Turbo Buick videos to play in the background.

Those interested, post here and I'll email out the details at a later date.

In addition, it would be good to schedule a test 'n tune day for everyone to meet at Pacific Raceways to get some quarter milers under our belts.

DAN!!!

Long time no see! How's the new house? I can't wait to see it.

FRANK!!!

Too funny!!! :D

Geez! I hate to drive two blocks to Dan's house but I guess you do what you gotta do!!!

J/K

Dan,

You have the perfect place to do this. So, I'm in! Let me know where I can contribute.

FS

Dan, looks like I better start planning my next upgrade so I have something to do when we come over! :D

Hey Frank ,
sounds good! I work like to tune my car before I head to the track , just looking for some pointers . from the the experts !! I don't want to buy parts that I do not need or a waste of money . thanks Big Dave :D