Cruise TIME!! OoooH YEAH......

meanchicken said:
Bummed I missed it....just didn't want to drive too far from home on these front tires....

Same here. Was sick so I missed it.

LOL I coulda gone....but yes....I need to keep the rubber I have left for killing purposes...

Freakin tires still aint in....

Sure meanchicken.... we know who has the pantalones in the house LOL!.
she not only wears the pantalones in the house, she keeps what goes inside of them in her purse.
J/K, Tim, but you missed a good GTG

I aint afraid to say.....mi familia will always come first....It's just how I roll...;)

But them front tires are about to show threads....
I also have my alternator acting up now (ones on order form Kirbans)....so it was best to stay close to home.

Oh and Gary....at least mine aint in the freezer.....:D

I aint afraid to say.....mi familia will always come first....It's just how I roll...;)

I also have my alternator acting up now (ones on order form Kirbans)....so it was best to stay close to home.

I don't think that mine have worked in about a hundred years anyhow.

And FWIW I respect you for being a true family man and them coming first.

However, that pink poodle suit and leash you're getting for Christmas, well, I don't know.

My cats are dressing me up as a mouse, but I'm just not going to let them walk me on a leash.

Señor gallo are you part Latino?

Got dam how do you get all kinds of mixes in you.

If we go waaaaaay back....family name came from a deriviative of a name from a Saxon King, Paeda, the first Christian King of Mercia....and I have a link to the Dutch royal family in me from mom's side....just no claim to the thrones or family jewels tho....dern my luck...

Mom's side has the Dutch/German, and Scottish ....Dads side has English and Scottish...
First Pidcock's landed on the American Indians land back in the mid 1600's...settled in the area that became Pennsylvania.
Some of us ended up in Australia and New Zealand also....so evidently....we have a criminal past since tumbling from the thrones.......
o_O
After I was born in New Mexico in 1963...the family moved to Old Mexico (California) in 1965 and we've been here ever since, Cousin!:D