Cruises in St. Charles Co.

daviss

A couple of regular cruises are opening up this weekend.
The Sonic on Mexico and 79 Friday night and JJ's in St. Charles is Saturday night. I hope to see some TR's out this weekend. I think winter is finally over.

JJ's is in St. Charles across from Pundmann Ford's used car lot. It's off of West Clay. I don't know the name of the street. I'll be there with a couple of Camaro and Mustang guys( there's not enough buicks around so I can't be too picky). There should be some FUN afterwards. Some of these Mustang guys don't know when to quit. It should be a good time.

If you are interested, the Sonic cruise is every Friday night. It was not too bad last night

quickbrick,

Sorry I didn't get back to ya. JJ's lot opens at 3:30. It's mostly older cars and people that early. I got there aroung 5:30 and must have left before you got there. I only saw two GNs there not counting my bucket. There was one in JJ's lot and one in the strip mall lot next door. I was parked way in the back of US bank's lot surrounded by Viper's. Maybe next time we can get a couple of cars together and make a showing. There's some pretty good FUN afterwards.

ya i got there about 8:30. i saw the older guy there with the gn in jjs parking lot. that was the only one i saw. there were some nice cars there. its kinda like the fenton cruises. i left at about 9:30 and got a few good races in. i lost my key to my daily driver, that i didnt drive,while i was out there. i never found it. i had to take my door lock cylinder out and take it to the dealership to have a key made. on my way home i saw a new bentley dealership off of 40 and boones. they had a $300k lamborghini mercelano(sp?) and 2 ferraris in there showroom. we had to stop and take pictures. i need to go there and take a test drive:D

That Bentley place is always empty. Imagine that. This aint Beverly Hills. If you test drive a Ferrari, let me know, I want to race.

Car cruises

Are there any more cruises coming up soon in the ST. Charles area? I have'nt been out there for a crusie in a couple years.
We mostly haunt the So Co/Desoto area.

Shadow,

There is a cruise at Sonic in St. Peters every Friday night and I am trying to compile a list of other cruises that I have recieved info on. There are a few large ones coming up in May. When is the big Fenton cruise, the one @ 30 and 141?