Cruz missile is BACK!!!!!

jdsgnx

Jason-lee-vs-Don-Cruz.jpgDon-Cruz-wheelie-v-Jason-Lee.jpg

Don was at the NMCA Race, racing 275 drag radial this weekend and had his VERY best 60ft on his first pass out of the trailer with suspension set up by Matt at Profab and as always tuned by Cal Hartline!!!!!!!

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!

JD

That car is even more impressive every time I get to see it. Congrats on the new 60'!

Nice! Car looks GREAT as always!!!

I'm just curious, but what record will Don be breaking next???? ;):cool:

btw, who's the old guy in the pic :rolleyes:

Just curious JD but how many threads are you going to start on this.

I cant wait to see it at Reynolds!

Congrats Don!

put in both because everyone doesn't go to TSO thread!!!!;););)

JD

He's back, I didn't realize he was missing lol!

How did he do at the race? Not sure what a NMCA race has to do with TSO:confused:

Car looks good I hope he brings it to Norwalk again I would love to see it.

He's back, I didn't realize he was missing lol!

How did he do at the race? Not sure what a NMCA race has to do with TSO:confused:

Car looks good I hope he brings it to Norwalk again I would love to see it.

Was racing the Drag radail class,working oout the BUGS!!!

JD

Was racing the Drag radail class,working oout the BUGS!!!

JD

OK then I'll look it up:confused:

He qualified 5 in an 8 car field with a 8.685 156.76
Final Qualifying - NMCA Muscle Car Nationals Forums

He went out 1st round to Jason Lee

6011 DR 1 Jason Lee Maumee OH '86 Mustang Ford 360 0.102 7.716 179.24
6770 DR 5 Don Cruz Valrico FL 87 Grand Nat'l 274 -0.11 8.479 166.88
Final Eliminations (All Classes) - NMCA Muscle Car Nationals Forums

Nice to see a Buick at one of these events again. Once you sort it out some I'm sure it'll be more competitive. Hopefully they are giving a significant wt break for V6's but doubt it.

I haven't looked at anything NMCA in awhile. I looked at a class once and was told I wasn't able to race because I had a V6:rolleyes: I never bothered with them after that.

How did he pull the #1 qualifier in round 1 on a pro ladder:confused: That sucks. He should've raced Dave Hill the #4 qualifier:confused: I believe Lee is one the, if not the, fastest out there right now on 275's.

Most of the orgs are going to sportsman ladders to get rid of alot of 1st round bye's if the class doesn't have close to a 16 car field.

It still sucks though. Qualifying #1 usually isn't an advantage on those ladders.

It was nice to see Don running the 275 class.

Nice to see a buick v-6 mixing it up in a Heads up class! Although it is like bringing a knife to a gun fight!

Way to go Don! Glad to see the car is back out again. Keep up the good work and someday soon you'll get that 7 second time slip.

Dave Fiscus