Ct Bbq

For you guys coming down from northern CT down 91. You can always get off Exit 12 and meet up at a parking lot here in North Haven on Rt 5. We can then go up the Rt 22 connector and pick up Rt 15 there in North Haven. Just a thought. I am going to be leaving North Haven at 2PM.

Really gonna try to make it. Been really sick but I think im turning the corner. Sounds like it's gonna be a good turn out.

Forecast is 67 degrees and sunny. Perfect turbo weather.

For you guys coming down from northern CT down 91. You can always get off Exit 12 and meet up at a parking lot here in North Haven on Rt 5. We can then go up the Rt 22 connector and pick up Rt 15 there in North Haven. Just a thought. I am going to be leaving North Haven at 2PM.

Mark......Sounds good to me. Always like to convoy down to an event. Just don't see many TB's together at any given time. I'll check back here in case theres any changes.

Ken B.

Really gonna try to make it. Been really sick but I think im turning the corner. Sounds like it's gonna be a good turn out.

Forecast is 67 degrees and sunny. Perfect turbo weather.

Hanging out with Buick enthusiasts has to be good medicine.

Anyone wanting to meet in North Haven email me directly at mhueffman@snet.net Can meet behind the new Walgreens parking lot on Rt 5 (Washington Ave) From North I-91 Take exit 12, end of exit take a left. This is Rt 5. Look for a Shell station on the right side about a mile down. Next light take right between the Dairy Queen and Walgreens. Will wait near the lot in back of the Walgreens.

Only going to do this if people confirm with me via email. Will leave there no later than 2PM. Want to get down there early.

Kash informed me this morning there is a good chance of a 60 mile GNX being at this get together. A buick dealer about a mile down the road has this car and just needs to detail it before it sees the light of day. It looks like the weather will be perfect.Nelson /Febus Films will be making DVD's of the show. Lots of stuff for the raffles,plenty of food and drink. Lets make this a great end of the year show. If it works out we will make this a yearly event. Hope to see lots of the CT guys show up. See you there,AJ

It will be interesting to see the GNX next to Kash's recreation
Sound like a good turn out:cool:

I'm at the other end of the state but i'm going. Hope others can make the 'trek' as this should be fun!! Come on people......take them damn cars out of da garage!!;)

Ken B.

Everyone make it home OK? Thanks for the hospitality Kash. And thanks for the METH AG! Hope to see everyone again soon.

What a great turnout. Can't believe how many TR showed up. Kash put on a hell of a get together.

Couple pic's of the TR's

Attachments

• Kash2.jpg
    Kash2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 178
  • Kash6.jpg
    Kash6.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 161
BBQ was awesome.:D I had a great time. The Raffle was AWESOME!!;) Thanks to Kash, AJ, Mark, and all that helped to make this happen. I can't wait to see Nelson's next movie! Hope to see you all again soon. Here's some more pics.

100_3411.JPG

100_3412.JPG

100_3413.JPG

100_3414.JPG

100_3415.JPG