Cup holders

Walmart- $5.00 works great. The only downside is moving it in order to get into the center console. Here is a PIC. Brad

Herre's mine, when not in use it folds up flat too. :)

You can use the Vent to heat and cool your beverage also. :cool:

cupholderrotated.jpg

Screws were strategically placed into the side edge and bottom edge of the vent and not into the dash pad just where it meets the vent.

Then again it's been there 13 years now so who would care if the dash pad had a couple of holes in it that nobody would ever see. :p

Herre's mine, when not in use it folds up flat too. :)

You can use the Vent to heat and cool your beverage also. :cool:

cupholderrotated.jpg

Screws were strategically placed into the side edge and bottom edge of the vent and not into the dash pad just where it meets the vent.

Then again it's been there 13 years now so who would care if the dash pad had a couple of holes in it that nobody would ever see. :p

You put everything and that corner except the kitchen sink:eek: :biggrin:

Yup daily driver, need my stuff close by. :cool:

Wish I could find another one of those cool sunglasses holders for my GN no clue where I bought it years ago.

Here's Mine

OK here it goes!!! Here 's mine but it like most cup holders can be a real PITA.
Just kidding she was sport enough for the pic at 12:00AM with PJ's on ready for bed.

Just had to do it before somebody else thought of it.

Attachments

• IMG_0272.jpg
    IMG_0272.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,282
OK here it goes!!! Here 's mine but it like most cup holders can be a real PITA.
Just kidding she was sport enough for the pic at 12:00AM with PJ's on ready for bed.

That's funny. I have the same kind of cup holder but mine still spills crap anyway. :mad:

:D Good one!

No food or drink allowed in mine either, except for the occasional bottled water. My wife always has dried-up, sticky coffee/pop/etc. all over the dashboard around the cup holder on the passenger side of my truck, and it also got down in the center console where my CDs are.:mad: :mad: :mad: It is disgusting and she never offers to help me clean it up. Yeah, this thread hit a sore spot for me...:frown:

Armrest from full size GMs with factory beverage holder, find in the boneyard, felcroed to stocker, and colored with SEM vinyl coating :smile:

Attachments

• GN interior 4.jpg
    GN interior 4.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 870
  • parts 4 sale 013.jpg
    parts 4 sale 013.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 873
Armrest from full size GMs with factory beverage holder, find in the boneyard, felcroed to stocker, and colored with SEM vinyl coating :smile:

What car is that out of? Our local boneyard only goes up to 1995, so i can't scope out the newer model which is where the doodads are.

What car is that out of? Our local boneyard only goes up to 1995, so i can't scope out the newer model which is where the doodads are.

This one looks to be out of a '99 Buick Lesabre Limited as it is exactly like the one in my wife's '99 Buick Lesabre Limited. Thanks to his idea about this particular console working so well in his TurboBuick, that's the exact one I'm going to look for to put in my '87 GN. Just the right height and width, and looks stock. Great idea.

Bruce '87 Grand National