Curious what you guys think...

nboost

Its been a while since i owned a GN bought recently purchased one. It has 009's and some other things as well. I also purchased a pt52 and a FMIC. My concern was the injectors that came on the car. Will 009's support an 11 sec daily driver? I heard they would then i hear you cant go wrong going bigger. If its not necessary, id like to run these 009's and save money for other things. Also, what kind of stall would you recommend? 3200? thanks for the help/advice.

I think you're right on the money with a 3200 and that 52. A TR I service had that combo and it was just about perfect, i.e: mild street manners and fast spool. It also happens to have 009's with the Extender Chip and had no fuel issues.

HTH - Jimmy

thanks for the reply jimmy. guess all i can do is try out the 009's and hope they supply enough fuel.

nboost said:
thanks for the reply jimmy. guess all i can do is try out the 009's and hope they supply enough fuel.

I went from 009s to 83s...mistake. When in reality my goals could have been achieved with the 009s. The 009s have had a bad rap with the tip-in stumble, etc.. but many chip people Eric@TT and Steve Y@Maxeffort love these injectors. These injectors have great drivabilty, gas mileage.

Keep them and if you get into trouble with fueling, you can always use alky or then buy bigger ones. If you go big, don;t go too big

Gary