Custom 66 Turbo

stevestatix

I am trying to sell or trade my Custom 66, 3-bolt turbo from GN1Performance for a TA-49. I bought this turbo not know enough about them and it is just too big for my build. There is less than 500 miles on the unit that was put on a freshly rebuilt motor so boost was kept at "0" the whole time.

I am currently getting a stage 2 built by Lonnie in Bethal. I just dropped my trans off to him today and we spoke about me posting it on here. Hopefuly this works for me and whoever wants to upgrade to a bigger turbo.

If no trade then I would like to get as close to $700 so I can get a TA-49. Im not here to scam anyone or BS around, I am a disabled veteran and kjst want to help someone and help myself also. I can send photos via email or any other information needed. Thanks to everyone on here for their help and support.

Steve
"Built in Michigan, Powered by Buick"

Custom 66 Turbo013.jpg

After many hours looking at the car and thinking about what I want and going through all the different calculations... I have decided to keep what I have and pay the extra for the right trans and convertor. Thank you to everyone who showed interest.

Steve.