Custom 8" kick panels

PRSRIZD_V6

I have a set of these, I've had them for about 10years if I had to guess, and I think that audiowizard may have made them, I forget but I bought them here. Anyhow, I'm getting older and my tastes have changed a bit, so I'd like to sell them. They come with Kicker RMB8 mid bass drivers, and they are not plastic, they are fiberglass wrapped in vinyl and stitched to match the stock interior. Super super high end deal.

I know this isnt supposed to be a forsale page, but I figured it was the best place for these to find the person that needs them. These are way way way nicer than qlogic kickpanels, you'll know as soon as you pull them out of the box.

I need to get $350 shipped

2014-12-17.jpg

2014-12-17.jpg

I can add a picture of the driver's side as well, but its pretty much the same. I'll try to get to it tonight when I get home from work.

2014-12-18.jpg

2014-12-18.jpg

There is a small hickey on the top of the left side one that I forgot about, its about the size of a dime, and I forget what caused it. Could be repaired but really you cant see it.

Wow! Those look really nice and I'm sure would do amazing things for the front soundstage. This would be a cool score for a hardcore audiophile.