Custom Recaro Grand National Seats

hemi8

Goin Sideways
Driver and passenger Recaro seats which I bought new, then I sent them to an auto interior shop and had them custom covered in GN colors. Drivers side is the Recaro SE and the passenger side is the model Recaro sold before the SE. Extremely comfortable, they tilt forward for back seat access. I'm 6ft tall, 200lbs and they fit me perfectly. I paid extra for custom turbo 6 hand stitched in the head rests. Absolutely beautiful, no burn marks, no wear marks, no rips, no BS, perfect condition. Comes complete with mounting frames designed for Buick GN. These are a complete bolt-in seat set and will bolt in your GN in less than 30 min.
NOTE:
Meet me halfway with the shipping: The seats weigh approx. 25lbs each, the seat brackets with all the sliders etc. weigh appro. 20 lbs each. Send me a couple sturdy boxes with inside dimensions of at least 30"L X 24"W x 36"H and I will box them up and have FedEx ground or UPS come pick them up and send them you., shipping would be COD.
Mike

DSC01873.jpg
DSC01875.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful! I'd be all over these if I wasn't wallet deep into my suspension and brake build. Good luck with the sale.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Damn... This is exactly what I want. .. why now lol.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I really hate to sell them but with a projected 1k hp on tap I am going to run fixed-back racing seats with back braces connected to the roll cage.

Mike

why don't the seats match ?

Love the look .. be kool if they were the same seats

Please read the 1st post.

Please read the 1st post.

Mike

That would be a tough choice for me.. one seat almost looks like an exact Factory GN seat ... the other actually adds another dimension to the interior with the black area up by the head rest ... BOTH look awesome ...

Way way kool seats in a GN ... both look great

That driver's seat is awesome. You have a PM.

Its what the car should have come with !!!!!

After you ride in a car with REcaro's then go back to stock seats .. you feel like you've just gone back to a horse and saddle...

After seeing these seats.. gonna do the same thing in my GN... love the look and the way they feel

You would be getting the seats basically for free, cost me a bit over 800.00 per seat to have the upholstery done.

Mike

If the pass side matched the driver side I'd be all over them.

It just doesn't look right having two different seats with two different patterns. The driver side looks like it would if the factory would have used recaro seats. SWEET!!

How come you had them upholstered differently??

Would you sell just the driver seat?

1k each or 1600 for pair, either side can be used for the driver's seat, the one I have on the passenger side is actually more comfortable (melt into the seat comfortable), wife got that one for her side.
Mike