Custom Stretched Intercooler

turboluke

I have of of Jim Dunn's custom stretched intercoolers for sale.I paid $850.00 + shipping for it.The intercooler is in execellent condition.It worked great and was definitely worth the money.It has less than 500 miles on or thruit.I will take $650.00+shipping for it. He has pics of it on turbotransam.com. Thanks

Does anybody over here have pictures of one of these installed? Can you see the aluminum scoop when the car is coming down the road?

I am interested, but I would like to see some pics. I attempted to go to the web address you have in your post, but I get page not found.

Mark

I am interested, but I would like to see some pics. I attempted to go to the web address you have in your post, but I get page not found.

Mark

This is not my intercooler and I have no connection but I think I can help get you to the right pictures. The parts for sale section of turbotransam.com. The results only show posts for one month. There you will find the for sale ad for the used part but that has no pictures. What you need to find is the origional ad that was placed last summer when TURBOLUKE bought the piece. To get back to that origional ad just adjust the settings on the bottom of the page to "all posts from the last year". That will bring up more Threads. I think the origional pictures will be found on page two.

I really wish I had the money for both this intercooler and my new turbo but I had to make a choice. This does look like the nicest intercooler I've seen for our cars - I hope I can still find one next year.

I still haven't seen one of these installed yet. Somebody must have taken a picture?!?

Good luck on a nice IC!

Sorry I don't have any pics of the intercooler installed. I can and will say it is a very nice piece and worked great. The only reason I took it off the car is because the person who bought my car wanted the car not modified. It would be very hard to build or find an innercooler that performs as well and looks as good for the price I'm asking. I'd be happy to send pictures to people with serious interest. Thanks.