Dad's 45

Turbo-Archie

Not sure why he wants to sell this other then he thinks he needs the money.

Colt M1991A1 series 80 (80 years 1911-1991)

Nice condition with holster. This is supposed to be 1911 military copy. $675 + shipping..

1-p1030318-jpg.160095

Attachments

• 1-P1030318.JPG
    1-P1030318.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 141
Can u sell a gun just like that??? Not a gun owner so i wouldnt kno..
Depends upon where you live. Most States still allow private party, face to face sales of firearms. Its always a good idea to check if you don't know. You don't want to become a criminal by buying a simple hand tool.

~JM~

The key word here is "classic". Verify the numbers and the manufacturer and you may have a gem.:)

Anyone can buy this gun (non-felon). You just have to ship it to your local '01 FFL dealer and pay a small transfer fee ($25).

The gun is made by Colt, and is made in 1991 so it would not qualify as an '03 C&R unless I'm wrong. Some copies of vintage guns still qualify as C&R.

I consider this gun "newer" as I collect vintage guns but when I showed my friend the other day I realized this thing was still over 20 years old..
So I guess you could say a classic.. :)

Got 2 70 series ones myself and love them. Both 100 year guns. The stainless steel one has the 100 YEARS OF SERVICE roll mark on it and like a GNX I do not shoot it. Had a few upgrades done by Colt but it will be passed down in mint condition in the hopes that one day it will be worth something. If I weren't looking for a GN right now I would buy it.