Dash lights.

ALblackT

Alright. I have no cluster lighting. The rest of the cluster works fine. I have no power to the fuse socket for inst pnl. The rest of the fuse box is also fine.
Could be unrelated, but the tach and boost gauge go dark (not dim) when I turn the headlights on. And the right turn signal lights by doesn't flash when the lights are on. Works fine when lights are off.

Ant ideas?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

At least the turn indicators, and the water temp lights.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I did see a light wisp of smoke chinee from that area. I'm hoping that's it. Where can I get that? I'm guessing the parts house doesn't have it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I did see a light wisp of smoke chinee from that area. I'm hoping that's it. Where can I get that? I'm guessing the parts house doesn't have it

It might be this one, SW284 at Auto Zone and S7213 at O'Reillys Auto! :)

Just got home with the switch...working on brakes atm:rolleyes:

ok just discovered something...i pull the headlight rocker switch and did a jumper wire to the instrument lights in the receptacle....all works fine and dimmer switch works fine.....the big thing is now the 20 amp instr fuse has power when i am jumping the receptacle. The only thing that was touched recently was a new stereo but i pulled that and looked for loose cut wires and did not see any that were not taped off. I am aware there is an illumination wire for the stock stereo but not sure which one that is.