David Spade on Letterman GN

Someone has to get his phone number and talk to him about some upgrades....you just know it's in stock form right

my mom called me to tell me about this.......... lol....... its got some BANG

i just watched a hilarious short movie on HBO this weekend that starred David Spade as a businessman that wanted to buy out the carpet store tht Will Ferrel, Tim Meadows, and some other funny actor inherited when their dad died.
anyways, they showed one shot of David Spade in character leaning on the fender of his GN in front of his mansion.

i just watched a hilarious short movie on HBO this weekend that starred David Spade as a businessman that wanted to buy out the carpet store tht Will Ferrel, Tim Meadows, and some other funny actor inherited when their dad died.
anyways, they showed one shot of David Spade in character leaning on the fender of his GN in front of his mansion.

That is a weekly show on HBO called Funny or Die. Great show! Will Ferrel and alot of other comedians show up on it every week. David and the GN was just an added bonus this week!:D

"I'll give you 800 for it." well I go "It's worth 20 grand... but thanks" LMAO

Our car's value just went up. :D

As Joe Dirt would say, "Daaaaaaaang!"
Someone get that man a center cap, flip those white letter tires around and lower that thing.
"she'll bark em" lol.

That's super cool though. Dudes got style most
celebs wouldn't think about.

I'd really be suprised if he's not a member on this board that lurks without letting anyone know who he his. He's had that GN long enough now that he's had to of needed parts or information. There is absolutely no way he hasnt come across this board. I wish he would let the cat out of the bag and give us guys a chance to help him make that GN into a real tire burner. It's still stuck in 1992, which is kind of cool but with his money, he could have a very severely bad a$$ GN. It would be a lot of fun to help him build it as a board group project! ----Jeremy

He used to drive it on the intro to his Comedy Central show. I've always liked him as an actor and even more after seeing the GN.

Tommy Boy is one of my favorites!!

Sean Penn had one too it got stolen and was full of guns in the trunk IIRC. M let's make peace has guns in the trunk love it!

I bet he's a cool guy in real life. ferrari money all day long, and choses to drive a GN...he plays an a$$ but must be an all-right guy.

I'd really be suprised if he's not a member on this board that lurks without letting anyone know who he his. He's had that GN long enough now that he's had to of needed parts or information. There is absolutely no way he hasnt come across this board. I wish he would let the cat out of the bag and give us guys a chance to help him make that GN into a real tire burner. It's still stuck in 1992, which is kind of cool but with his money, he could have a very severely bad a$$ GN. It would be a lot of fun to help him build it as a board group project! ----Jeremy

x2 He has to be a lurker or poster:biggrin: Maybe Turbo Lou works on it for him,,,,, or John Wilde:wink::biggrin::eek::eek::eek::biggrin: