Denton (Buick) Results

I didn't go. We had a big hail storm here early Sunday morning, and I didn't want to get the car out. They were predicting more storms later in the morning so I stayed home.:mad:

I got there late and didn't have any time to tune so I broke out the first round.:( Maybe I would have done better if I would hava had some support:mad: Only kiddind I'll see you guy's next time.

Originally posted by snistrgn
I got there late and didn't have any time to tune so I broke out the first round.:( Maybe I would have done better if I would hava had some support:mad: Only kiddind I'll see you guy's next time.

snistrgn, you never sign your post, I was wandering to whom I am typing????

I just like putting a name to name:D

My name is Spencer We've met a few times before. I've been out to the Rowlett GTG's several times in the past. The first time I met you was at that LS1 GTG at the Grapevine Hooters last summer. Remember me yet? I'm sure I'll see you around sometime then you can put my name with my face

My name is Spencer We've met a few times before. I've been out to the Rowlett GTG's several times in the past. The first time I met you was at that LS1 GTG at the Grapevine Hooters last summer. Remember me yet? I'm sure I'll see you around sometime then you can put my name with my face

Already have the name with the face!:D I remember.

Keep in touch. How is the GN running now days? Any new mods?

Check sig. Everything is new! It is a tuning nightmare! The damn thing is slower than it was when it was stock.:mad:

Check sig. Everything is new! It is a tuning nightmare! The damn thing is slower than it was when it was stock.:mad:

Do you have any kind of scan equipment?

I know what you mean.I had a lot of problems when I changed the heads,cam intake,turbo,injectors and chip all at once.The best fuel pressure setting took a little while to find.Have you checked for vacuum leaks and such?I found one of my problems to be a leak under the plenum and a leaking crossover.Fixed them after I blew a head gasket.Now I'm looking to hit 7.50s in street trim with the posi installed,best so far is a peg legged 7.87 on a 1.80 60'.Wish me luck!BTW,will you be at Redline on the 18th for the clubs race night?I will be there in my primered beast,its ugly now but not for long.It would be nice to meet another person I haven't met yet.

Fast86gn, yes I do have a Scamaster 2.1 It's just that this is my first turbo buick and basically the only experience I have with tuning this car is from what I've read. sixgun, I don't see why I could'nt see you at Redline on the 18th.