did I just see right on the halftime show???

:eek: :D

WOW shes like twice as old as me but Id be all over that in a second! Definatly made up for the $#!&^@ singers (nelly, kid rock and justin)

BOOSTD

If Michael had a boob job, we may have twins! J/K, but what's with the Jacksons? Everything is over the top "sexual" with them. Why pull a stunt where you expose your breast to every child watching the football game, when your brother is being accused of child molestation? What happened to these people in their home growing up? (maybe I'm just pissed I looked away when this happened, I donno)

on cbssportsline timberlake swears that it was an accident. the nfl and cbs are pissed and said mtv will probably not produce another halftime show.

Hell no!! That was a nipple ring. Looks like she's got a barbell through her nipple too.:D Frank

The NFL

If the NFL can't control the halftime shows then they better distance themselves from Hollywood. Janet has really tarnished the Jackson name hasn't she:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Drew

On the radio this morning they were saying it was just another MTV stunt. Also that MTV and CBS are both owned by Viacom, which is where the connection came from. I think it was stupid. A blatant publicity stunt and attempt to offend as a way of being "cool". Crap like that has no place in a family-type of event. If you can watch the Super Bowl with your kids without stuff like that, it's a sad day. It's already over-marketed, which is bad enough, but adding that is wrong. I'm glad my 4 y/o missed it. He copies just about everything he sees. Probably would've been grabbing boobs trying to rip shirts all over the place.

Why can't we just watch football?

well, considering the fact she changed her outfit between the 2 different songs she did and the piece of the outfit covering the boob popped right off, it was SO planned. It isn't like he ripped the outfit. It was Velcroed on there.

If anyone thinks that wasn't planned, they're a fool. :)
Forget the reason why she'd be wearing a pastie or that metal nipple ring. Why the hell was she wearing an outfit that had a piece that covers her breast that very conveniently rips-off? I mean it was nice to look at (for a grown man), but we're talking about an event where there are probably millions of little kids watching. Boobies and that clothed sex 'dancing' are hardly appropriate.

The NFL should drop these stupid ass halftime shows. One year (2001 I believe) we had 2 female canadian singers (Shania Twain and Celine Dion) singing about how man, she feels like a woman. Yes they are good performers if you dig their kind of music, but exactly how does that crank the crowd up for 2 more quarters of football? Now we have titties flopping around. How about a halftime show that honors the legendary players that have died in the past year and the spectacular plays of the past season? OK maybe it sounds a little sterile, but for Christ's sake, would it kill them to have a show that's actually FOOTBALL related?

:rolleyes: F*cking money. It's all about the money. :rolleyes:

EDIT: I take that back about it being a nice thing for a grown man to see. After seeing the pics of it, that is a nasty looking teet.

Steve

I must be getting old because I think that was just way inappropriate. Especially since my 4, 9, and 13 year old sons were watching with me.

Your not getting old................

The stunt was to the wrong audience. There is no right way to do the wrong thing. :( Drew

I love how Janet was chanting at the end "Ignorance...NO! Bigotry...NO! Illiteracy...NO!" And then proceeds to strip...

Big floppy old-people boobies....NO!

And leave it to MTV to ruin a show by force-feeding "inspiration" to everyone. Who do they think they're fooling?

No that wasn't appropriate for T.V. & no the links aren't appropriate for this site. Someone owes me an apoligy for having to look at that. In 2 years it will just be a orange in a tube sock:eek:

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
No, God, I said SHANIA TWAIN!!
Now that would have been much more interesting!