did ya see this???

cruzn57

Still plays with cars!
NEW AFTERMARKET JOE HARRINGTON TURBO COVER, SUPER RARE Item number: 180264173744
it went for $1005.00
WOW!

Like P.T. Barnum once said "there is a sucker born every day."
bong.gif

NEW AFTERMARKET JOE HARRINGTON TURBO COVER, SUPER RARE Item number: 180264173744
it went for $1005.00
WOW!
Cruz isn't someone reproducing them now ? I don't think it would be hard to replicate. I wish I could find an original cat back exhaust for something reasonable. thats the only thing on my car besides the tires that isn't.

at that price.............

I may start making them! LOL
I don't know of anyone,
I need to get down to your shop and get those fillers (if ya still have them)

I may start making them! LOL
I don't know of anyone,
I need to get down to your shop and get those fillers (if ya still have them)
Sorry Cruz, I had a chance to sell them & went for it.

I be the "sucker" but it had "FREE SHIPPING"

I wanted it!!! Just a couple Xtra days of being a slave, but if you want to race with the big dogs you gotta spend the money... only you guys know what I spent, don't tell the wife, or the girlfriend... wait I don't have either!!!

You guys need to give me a break...
I buy original GN/GNX parts, never installed, NOS NEW, or GNX parts...

If I want to clone a GNX, then it costs money... but not as much since I have GN #2 for loooooooooow price to chop up vent ducts...

Going rate for discontinued GNX turbo covers $1200, original $2500, cover only.

If it were built again, price would be cheaper, price only goes up after they stop building something...

I need dash, suspension and gnx cover...
Recently used GNX repro cover sold for $660, but I was at GS Nationals, then the same person bought another cover for $1200, so that is $2000 for 2 covers...

I can't wait to see Open House for Richard Clark, parts and cars, 60 GN's, 4 GNX's (5 and 7 miles)... Oct 17th weekend, don't miss it!!!!

Look at Football ie Brett Favre, mechandise, shot up after news of retiring, now he may come back, price depends on when it no longer is produced, the last year is the desired year to own it, like 87 GNX,
like GNX 001 or GNX 547, first and last of last year built is the most desired...

BTW
I mentioned the cover to me ex and she said don't buy it when it was at $800... then a friend paid me $800 cash for some work... so I bought it!

GNX dash: $1500 from Joe back some time, 2008: $1500-$2000 maybe I can
GNX Suspension: ???
GNX Rear Cover:

If I want to clone a GNX, then it costs money...

Yes it does.

Dont let it get to you what people say about what you spent for the parts you need to make the car the way you want it. Its your car and your money so its yours to do what you want with it. Some people spend tons of money to get their cars to go fast and some spend even more to build show cars so to each his own.

Some people give me crap for cutting my GNX shield to fit my downpipe and tell me do you know how much those things are worth and so on (and I do) but I dont care since its mine and not for sale. Imagine what they would say if I told them its an original and not reproduction:eek:

$1005.00 for a Brand New A-Market Joe Harrington GNX turbo cover is a good deal, especially with Free shipping and insurance(30.00-40.00). I just recently sold 2 of Joe's covers that I had for along time. I did not want to sell them but I needed money for a purchase of different GNX parts. I got $1,250.00 for each cover and got the shipping money(buyer's did not opt for insurance). I dont think there are many of these covers left out there and the time and labor of making one is not profitable. I think if Joe started to make these again it would be very hard for him to match the quality of workmanship of the first run. His first run of covers were dead on in looks and in weight and quality of metal. The valu of theese covers will go down in price if Joe makes 20 to 30 more of them. Just my .02cents

I disagree that if Joe made more the price would go down.

Another batch another price... plus the one I purchased is # 7, are they marked?

Question for Joe H?
IF YOU WERE to build another batch, could you make them EXACTLY the same... or better? better technolgy but more expensive materials that drive the cost up, thus increasing price....

All I know is that I will buy an original GNX turbo cover.

Like I said, some saw it as OMG, I saw it as over 700 but under 1200 and free shipping free insurance... plus I can buy other parts from same person and it shows sellers, I am for real... if I don't clone a gn, I can do it to another car another day or stock pile parts, better than burning my money or investing in stocks, real estate... I see the future...

I think that if Joe made another batch the price that we have been getting for the originals made in the 90s $800 to $1300 would go down. Most people don't care about it not being original they just want a good looking cover,or a cover that looks like the original for"cheap". If Joe does another run turbo buick owners or collectors will not pay $800 to $1300 they will want to pay about $400 to $600. P.S. I HAVE ONE MORE JOE HARRINGTON GNX TURBO COVER FORSALE IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED CALL ME #774 696 3585 THANX KERRY

GNX Cover

I think that if Joe made another batch the price that we have been getting for the originals made in the 90s $800 to $1300 would go down. Most people don't care about it not being original they just want a good looking cover,or a cover that looks like the original for"cheap". If Joe does another run turbo buick owners or collectors will not pay $800 to $1300 they will want to pay about $400 to $600. P.S. I HAVE ONE MORE JOE HARRINGTON GNX TURBO COVER FORSALE IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED CALL ME #774 696 3585 THANX KERRY

It is all means nothing, as there are no plans for Joe to make any more turbo covers. So the price of any that are out there now will be high. So Kerry, if you have one I would hold on to it or ask at least 1250.00 for it.

So what would a Kirban GNX rear suspension go for, since they are not available now ?? :rolleyes:

Oh, the repro GNX suspension is still available...

but only at predatory mega-gouged pricing, and from

the very same buzzards who've made their legacy

by market-jacking TRs & related parts.

Now, fools must buy it piece-by-piece, & at Plutonium prices.