Digital Dash-Fuel Gauge Stuck on Full

Larry L.

San Antonio, TX
Just had fuel tank cleaned, new fuel pump, and sending unit. I'm thinking that the gauge was messed up before the new sending unit was installed, it's stuck on FULL, my mech said that he thought he saw it change for a moment then went back to full. He checked the resistance from the sending unit and it's working. Anyone have any idea's where I should start? I'm thinking somehing is loose. Is there a special sending unit for the Digital Dash? (As much as I like seeing the tank Full, well you know, just say'n)
Thanks for any insite on this!

This problem still persists, I know the Digital Dash is kinda rare, but does anyone have a clue what could be wrong?

Even with the wrong sending unit it should still work, just read wrong levels. Remove the digital dash and do some contact cleaning, otherwise you may need to send it to Caspers to have it repaired. If you end up sending it to Caspers I highly recommend the 199 mph chip uprade so you dont have to see the flashing 85 any longer. Good luck

Bryan

Even with the wrong sending unit it should still work, just read wrong levels. Remove the digital dash and do some contact cleaning, otherwise you may need to send it to Caspers to have it repaired. If you end up sending it to Caspers I highly recommend the 199 mph chip uprade so you dont have to see the flashing 85 any longer. Good luck

Bryan

Will do! Thx Bryan