Dirt and Grass stuck between tire and wheel...

rosadod

Over the weekend I was having some fun and ended up going "off-roading." I got some dirt and grass stuck between my wheel and tire (in the lip area). It's in pretty far and good. Can I just let the air out the tire and push it away from the lip to get all the crap out and just air it back up after?

Over the weekend I was having some fun and ended up going "off-roading." I got some dirt and grass stuck between my wheel and tire (in the lip area). It's in pretty far and good. Can I just let the air out the tire and push it away from the lip to get all the crap out and just air it back up after?

Before offering any sugestions, we need the rest of the story about this off road adventure (LOL)....

Combo

:eek: Bad combo. Generally does not work well! Leave the turbo car at home when partying! For that matter leave all vehicles at home. :eek:

You're right! Now back to the original question...

I can't help but to ask, is this a for real question? If so, why not just take a stiff brush and some soap and water and get to scrubbing? I would think it can't be buried in there too deep........

I can't help but to ask, is this a for real question? If so, why not just take a stiff brush and some soap and water and get to scrubbing? I would think it can't be buried in there too deep........

I'm with the excobraguy...scrub it and let the rest work it's way out. And be careful out there!

High pressure sprayer at your local car wash is your friend. If that doesn't work, remove the tire/wheel, take the tire/wheel to the car wash and repeat. Best to do this type of cleaning when the car wash attendants have left for the day. 11pm should do. ;) They tend to frown on mud that they have to clean up.

Also, I agree, leave the turbo car at home when partying. Not only could you wind up in a severe accident, but in your fun and wild craziness, you could inadvertently wind up blowing a head gasket from way too much WOT fun. These cars are not meant to be treated like Drift cars. They aren't bullet proof like a SR20DET disco potato powered S14.
No D1 license for you...
:frown:

Becareful out there.

Patrick

Dude...don't let them discourage you...

Drinking and driving fast cars ROCKS!!!

Find a little weed and pop a few xanax and the fun grows exponentially!!!

PS: If your girlfriend is down with it ,try all of the above while ya'll....you know what Im trying to say;)

JK