Do not order from car motorsport!!! Fraud!!!

OK, so I found this website

https://www.carmotorsports.com/proddetail.php?prod=AC_Olds

And obviously I wanted it. So I ordered and payed via paypal. After being told that he had 10 on the shelf, (yes, I called to verify) I ordered and then 3 weeks of fighting with him about getting it shipped (with him then telling me that it was backordered and he was getting more in) he shipped me a PONTIAC one.

Since I sort of knew what to expect, I was waiting for the FED Ex guy to show and I opened the box in front of him to check it first, saw what it was and refused shipment.

I currently have a dispute pending with paypal over it.

Funny thing is the company I work for handles this type of stuff all the time from a legal standpoint, so I have some seriously good backing.

Pass this along to all the other car forums you belong to. Dont let this scam artist try to rip off anyone else.

Thank you.

Damm I forget the guys name that owns it. Meet them in Bristol in 1999 or 2000. Great guys with nice "TTA" stuff. Sorry to hear this. :(

Was it AL? Thats the guys name who I was dealing with.

Anyways, he might very well be good for some other stuff, Pontiac and Corvette, but if he is willing to try to rip me off, you can bet he wont think twice of ripping someone else off as well.

I wont go into great detail and many "old timers" on this board know the story BUT..........This is the same vendor who caused trouble for a lot of GN product vendors many years ago. They operated under another name at the time. They blew the whistle on vendors who were using the GN logo without licensing from GN. I am not for breaking rules for copyrights and official licensing but they completely handled this the wrong. They went out of their way to cause problems for these vendors!!! Many vendors affected were small vendors who were producing products targeted for GN owners and were not large scale operators. The result was vendors ORDERED to destroy inventories. The "feds" were involved. These vendors lost great amounts of money on products already produced or ordered. The result for us consumers was that now the GN products we were buying INCREASED in price dramatically since the only way they could continue selling was to purchase the VERY expensive licensing or destroy their inventories!
Car Motorsports is notorious about offering products they cannot provide. Their customer service stinks when it comes to their Buick products. I have stayed clear of them for a long time now knowing what I know now! "AL" needs no introduction to many of us!

He is located in the Atlanta area. I recall that pi$$in contest.
AIRC, he got a GM license for the logo and pulled his stunt.
Also made leather interiors for the TR's....

Yeah, he tried pulling the old "I am a lawyer and I know where you live and work" crap.

Big pissing contest with me because he tried to rip me off. lol He is a joke.

I did get my money back thanks to paypal. What I dont understand is it was 100 bucks. If he doesnt have the part, and cant get it fine. But is it really worth it to try to rip someone off for a hundred? Sad...

I wont go into great detail and many "old timers" on this board know the story BUT..........This is the same vendor who caused trouble for a lot of GN product vendors many years ago. They operated under another name at the time. They blew the whistle on vendors who were using the GN logo without licensing from GN. I am not for breaking rules for copyrights and official licensing but they completely handled this the wrong. They went out of their way to cause problems for these vendors!!! Many vendors affected were small vendors who were producing products targeted for GN owners and were not large scale operators. The result was vendors ORDERED to destroy inventories. The "feds" were involved. These vendors lost great amounts of money on products already produced or ordered. The result for us consumers was that now the GN products we were buying INCREASED in price dramatically since the only way they could continue selling was to purchase the VERY expensive licensing or destroy their inventories!
Car Motorsports is notorious about offering products they cannot provide. Their customer service stinks when it comes to their Buick products. I have stayed clear of them for a long time now knowing what I know now! "AL" needs no introduction to many of us!

You nailed it.....

The reason why Jax's stopped doing the Head Rest cover's

Think the name was Allan Faircloth.