Do you know this car???

Sorry, can't help you but that is one SWEET friggin' ride!

I want it. I love different. :)

Here is another picture of that car that I took at this years Nats

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 535
He was parked right next to me at the Nats in the show this year. You can see my car to the right of it in the second photo. I cant think of his name. He was a nice guy and good to talk to. If I remember right he drove the car clear up to BG from Texas. I thought the car was very nice and would be tough competitor but the car didnt place.

if you do get any info on the rims please post here so I dont have to bother him...
thanks Dennis ;)

I think that's Paul Wilke's car. He won the Car Craft RSE event with it in 1998. I have the article sitting in front of me and it lists the wheels as being 17x10's from Complete Custom Wheel.

Browndog said:
I think that's Paul Wilke's car. He won the Car Craft RSE event with it in 1998. I have the article sitting in front of me and it lists the wheels as being 17x10's from Complete Custom Wheel.

Do you have access to a scanner to scan in that article, and email to me?? I would love to check it out!

Chance

ChanceG said:
Do you have access to a scanner to scan in that article, and email to me?? I would love to check it out!

Chance

Sure, I should be able to do it this weekend. The article doesn't have any clear pics of the wheels though.

Heheh that's the one :)

That issue and the GN retrospective/10 best Musclecars of all time issue are the only Car Crafts I keep handy :p

I Was just thinking that that was in CC , if it does not say in the that article page i belive it mentioned a company called Colorado custom wheels . Good luck