does anyone buy used stock 8445 heads

turbonewb

I have 4 sets if anyone buys them. Let me know what is a fair price for an individual set or all four! The reason I am not putting a price is because I honestly do not know what is a fair price, and I do not want to offend anyone. Thanks,Bill

I got my set for free; one was cracked so I did pay $50 for a known good one so $100/set seems about right.

O.k. thank you very much guys! If anyone wants them I will take a hundred a set. No cracks and they all work. I will post pictures of them tomorrow afternoon. I will number them sets 1-4. This way you get to pic which set you want. Thanks again, Bill

O.k. thank you very much guys! If anyone wants them I will take a hundred a set. No cracks and they all work. I will post pictures of them tomorrow afternoon. I will number them sets 1-4. This way you get to pic which set you want. Thanks again, Bill

Were the heads magnifluxed for cracks? Most guys will want a guarantee if you are selling them as such.

No but I could have them magnifluxed. Thanks for letting me know! I was just informed that shipping is expensive on them so I would prefer local pickup or delivery in the Chicagoland area.

yes heads are complete, just removed from motor. Shipping is expensive though. USPS said 25.00 per head! OUCH

Is that $100 a pair for complete head with valves and springs or bare head?

Complete. They really aren't worth a ton as they are used on NA 3.8's of the era so they can be had in a local junkyard. Something like the stock lower intake which is unique to the turbo'd engine holds a little more value.