Does anyone want a 3 downpipe?

I would think that just about any town with a weld shop in it would be able to do this without getting off thier stool. Better yet offer some diemaker a $20 and a 12 pack and you will be up and running in no time.
Some diemakers work cheap :biggrin:
Mart

I will have to say that all the previous posts are right on. I am going to have built is a 2 1/2 inch downpipe and eliminate the turbo elbow. I will keep you posted about my results next week. Brad

keep us updated Brad im still workin on my hot air project and i need a bigger / newer DP

Alec- I contacted Jaysgn and the turbo is actually a TA33C. I will keep everyone posted when the 2 1/2 downpipe is built. Brad

I am taking my car on Wed. morning along with the flange and will have a 2 1/2 integrated downpipe built. I will post here and let everone know how it comes out. Thanks- Brad

I will give eveyone an update. I have been stalled because I am a CPA in tax season. Also, DVERNST fellow member had his 89 TTA getting built a 3 inch downpipe but his flange didn't fit. I gave him my flange from member WINDMILL and our fabricator was successful on the 89 TTA. I was also delayed due to our fabricator collecting the necessary tubes. I will let everyone know when I have real information. Brad

Quick update- I took my GN to the fabricator this morning for a 2 1/2 inch integrated downpipe. Got a bad news call at 12:30- My Postons passenger header has a leak. I had go and drop off a spare head so the leak can be fixed. While I was there the the integrated flange and the upper half of the downpipe was already built. It fits perfectly with no dents due to the Poston passenger side header. I was also told it will clear the A frame as well. I am picking it up tomorrow and let everyone know. Thanks- Brad