does this exhaust look stock???

j13smiley

i went to install my sfc over the weekend - the passenger side doesnt' even come close to fitting up by flex pipe. obviously some one removed the stock cat and put in a straight pipe - but does the down pipe and everything before the flex pipe look stock? is the flex pipe in the correct stock location?

i got global west sfc and they mount right above where the flex pipe is, so even if i drop the exhaust to weld them in - the exhaust won't clear when i put it back up.

ex2.jpg

ex1.jpg

completely wrong.. Looks like its all cobbled up. Id replace it from the downpipe(which also lookes modified) on back....

That's my THDP on my TTA .... I do have a stock system in my garage if you can use some pictures of just the system on the ground let me know

j13smiley said:
ok - does anyone have similar pics of the stock exhaust i can compare (jan or lee maybe?)

Here's mine with the spohns installed. Mine's stock up to the cat pipe.

Exhaust

Your exhaust looks stock all the way to the catpipe from the photos.

j13smiley said:
i went to install my sfc over the weekend - the passenger side doesnt' even come close to fitting up by flex pipe. obviously some one removed the stock cat and put in a straight pipe - but does the down pipe and everything before the flex pipe look stock? is the flex pipe in the correct stock location?

j13smiley,

It looks stock to me with the exception of the test pipe and it looks like the exhaust hanger is missing but I can't really tell with these pics. What it looks like is that the test pipe is too long which forces the system over to the body. You should not have a problem with the sub frames. The hanger should be bolted to the exhaust flange and the trany support.

Here is mine with a THDP installed. I had to cut it and reweld it

TZ200906203052420.jpg